请填写以下表格, upload your tenancy agreement and click send to complete your application.
你可能已经知道了, to comply with the property lease terms the landlord is required to hold accurate records regarding the underletting of your property. We, 因此作为房东的代理人, require you to provide certain information in order that you fulfil your lease obligation.
At your earliest convenience please provide us with the following documents for first registration purposes, 或者是为了更新我们的记录.
1. A copy of the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement and a confirmation whether the property is let to Asylum Seekers, DSS或学生.
2. Emergency contact details for both yourself and the tenant.
3. 费用是180英镑.00 for the biennial registration to underlet which covers our administrative costs.
确保所有的租赁条款都是合理的, we would be grateful if you could complete the online application form and please pay within the number of days shown in your written correspondence. Upon receipt of this information we will ensure any documents are registered accordingly for the forthcoming year.
Please be aware it extremely important you return the application form and pay the administration fee. Failure to do this will result in you being in breach of the terms of your lease.
If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us. 请电子邮件:firstname.lastname@example.org
(1)总结, which briefly sets out your rights and obligations in relation to administration charges, 法律规定必须同时要求收取行政费用吗. Unless a summary is sent to you with a demand, you may withhold the administration charge. The summary does not give a full interpretation of the law and if you are in any doubt about your rights and obligations you should seek independent advice.
(2) An administration charge is an amount which may be payable by you as part of or in addition to the rent directly or indirectly –
• for or in connection with the grant of an approval under your lease, or an application for such approval; • for or in connection with the provision of information or documents; • in respect of your failure to make any payment due under your lease; or • in connection with a breach of a covenant or condition of your lease. 如你须缴付行政费, it is payable only to the extent that the amount is reasonable.
(3) Any provision contained in a grant of a lease under the right to buy under the Housing Act 1985, which claims to allow the landlord to charge a sum for consent or approval, 无效.
(4) You have the right to ask the First-tier Tribunal whether an administration charge is payable. You may make a request before or after you have paid the administration charge. If the tribunal determines the charge is payable, the tribunal may also determine –
• who should pay the administration charge and whom it should be paid to;
• the date it should be paid by; and
一件事已经发生了, 或者将要, referred to arbitration or has been determined by arbitration and you agreed to go to arbitration after the disagreement about the administration charge arose; or
(5) You have the right to apply to the First-tier Tribunal for an order varying the lease on the grounds that any administration charge specified in the lease, or any formula specified in the lease for calculating an administration charge is unreasonable.
(6) Where you seek a determination or order from the First-tier Tribunal, 你必须支付申请费和, 在哪里进行口头听证, 听到费, 除非你有资格获得学费减免或豁免. 提出这样的申请可能会招致额外的费用, 如专业费用, 你可能需要支付哪些费用.
(7) The First-tier Tribunal and the Upper Tribunal (in determining an appeal against a decision of the First-tier Tribunal) have the power to award costs in accordance with section 29 of the Tribunals, 2007年法院和执行法案.
(8) Your lease may give your landlord a right of re-entry or forfeiture where you have failed to pay charges which are properly due under the lease. 然而, 行使这一权利, the landlord must meet all the legal requirements and obtain a court order. A court order will only be granted if you have admitted you are liable to pay the amount or it is finally determined by a court, 仲裁法庭或通过仲裁确定该金额的到期. The court has a wide discretion in granting such an order and it will take into account all the circumstances of the case.